How does a recurrent order work?
A subscription allows you to receive surplus harvest boxes on a recurring basis throughout the season. The subscription is only available for single boxes and does not get automatically renewed at the end of the season. With the subscription you set up how many boxes you want to receive and how often (e.g. every 2 weeks, every 4 weeks, etc.).📦
So how can I set up the subscription?
- Choose the boxes you want to receive from the “Buy a box” page on our Farmers Market.
- In the basket, a small box will show where it says “Would you like to receive this harvest on a recurring basis?”- you need to tick this box.
- Now you can set up the frequency with which you want to receive your boxes: every 2 weeks, every 4 weeks, etc., and decide which date you want to receive your first box. Please note that the availability for the subscription and the frequency might differ between different projects.
- Follow the rest of the payment steps just like with an ordinary order. You only pay for the first delivery with this first payment.
- The following orders will be sent to you according to the frequency you have chosen. Each subsequent order will be charged 6 days before the shipping date with the following exceptions:
- If the order has been cancelled by the user
- If you don’t have a valid payment method to process the payment (in this case only the specific order is cancelled, not the ones to come)
- The initial estimated delivery date is no longer available. If there is another available date close to the originally chosen date, the order will be modified to this date. If there is no other date close to the originally chosen delivery date, the order will be cancelled (in this case only the specific order is cancelled, not the ones to come)
In the event that an order gets cancelled, you will be informed by email.
If you wish to cancel your recurring order, you can do so from your user account. You will need to close all your recurring orders, one by one.
Happy (recurring) harvest!👩🌾