Who Wins What (the 3 Ws) in CrowdFarming?
We know, that you worry as much as we do about who benefits from CrowdFarming. 🤔 That’s why we decided to make a list of all the beneficiaries that came to our mind:
- 👩🌾👨🌾 FARMERS: They determine the sale price of their products. CrowdFarming is a new food supply chain controlled mutually by the Farmers and consumers. This concepts allows for a better planning of their harvest and sales.
- 🗑️ Environment (part 1): The Farmers produce directly on demand of the consumers. This avoids most of the current food waste existing in the traditional food supply chain.
- 📦 Environment (part 2): The Farmers send their products directly to the consumers. The products are not put on stock losing value and quality at intermediary warehouses.
- ♻️ Environment (part 3): We highly recommend the Farmers to use recycled materials in their packaging. For example: We award them with a special seal, if they don’t use plastics in their packaging.
- 🏛️ Governments: The Farmers don’t engage in the black market (very common in the farming industry). Through CrowdFarming the Farmers invoice their sales with the corresponding tax. They don’t depend on subsidies to continue doing their jobs.
- 👨👩 Society: More and more people are looking for channels to buy straight from the source and find out how their food is cultivated and produce. The CrowdFarming concept is an easy way to find out more.
- 🌱 CrowdFarming: We receive part of the final price. Part of the team assists them with the creation and translation of their content, payment and communication. Meanwhile, the other part of the team makes sure that the harvest arrives in good shape and on time, while helping you with any question or issue you may have, in your preferred language.
We created a short video to explain our concept and the costs. Please click here to view it.