I have forgotten/ lost my password, what can I do?
🔐 Don’t worry, it’s not unusual to lose track nowadays when you need many different passwords on different occasions. If you cannot remember the password of your user account, please take the following steps:
- On our website, click on “My Garden” in the upper right part of the page.
- A new login page will open with the question “Are you already a CrowdFarmer?”
- Above the “Login” button, click on the link “Forgot your password?”.
- A window will pop up, so you can enter the email address you registered the account with.
- Click “Reset password” and please go to your email inbox to see if you have received an automatic reset email. (Attention! If you don’t seem to have received this email, please check your Spam filter first.)
- Click on the link in this email to select a new password and regain access to your account.
Should you have any issues or require further help please contact us and we will be happy to help you!